Runescapia Forums, Chat, Cheat, and have Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescapia is a fun Runescape forum with ties to Runescape Cheating.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noobgasim

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.   Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 pm

[b]Hi my name is Leigh. I'm an older runescape player. I've been playing for more than 5 years, in fact I still have a account that was in classic. Although I can no longer go into classic because of the whole "must have logged into a classic world thing" Anyway, my name on runescape is "eatmyupchuck" I'm going for 99 theiving on that account, I'm like 700k exp away from it...soooooo close!! Anyway, anyone wanna hit me up on runescape, I'll be glad to hang out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Admin
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.   Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

noobgasim wrote:
[b]Hi my name is Leigh. I'm an older runescape player. I've been playing for more than 5 years, in fact I still have a account that was in classic. Although I can no longer go into classic because of the whole "must have logged into a classic world thing" Anyway, my name on runescape is "eatmyupchuck" I'm going for 99 theiving on that account, I'm like 700k exp away from it...soooooo close!! Anyway, anyone wanna hit me up on runescape, I'll be glad to hang out. Laughing

Hello there, Glad to have you!

99 thieving?
Geez I wish I had the patience for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Capi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.   Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey, Welcome Very Happy.

You added me on Facebook, no?

I hope you stay active, we hope to have a more active board here, soon. Very Happy.

Need anything, shoot me a PM on Runescape, or on this site.

If you have MSN, my identity is: tacosandnos@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://runescapia.forumotion.com
Robskii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.   Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Welcome to the boards, If you need anything pop me a pm etc

We'll probably get to work on getting more members soon. I'm just having a few bad life experiences in the last month or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.   Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescapia Forums, Chat, Cheat, and have Fun! :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: